I differentiate myself from other consultants by going beyond just recommending a solution to your problems. I work hand in hand with you and or your management team to implement the solution to ensure the success of the project.
Types of projects
• Positioning your company for growth using marketing strategies, performance improvement, budgeting and planning to increase revenue and profits
• Intentifying and emphasizing your company's competitive advantages
• Aligning strategies to meet your corporate goals
• Working with your management to improve the performance of individuals and teams
• Assessing your personnel needs to ensure the proper hiring and positioning of employees
A mentor is someone with more entrepreneurial business experience than you who serves as a trusted confidante over an extended period of time. A true mentoring relationship works in both directions—the mentor learns new ideas from you just as you learn timeless wisdom from them.
I work with my mentoring clients to guide them in their personal business development. Many times we tackle issues where they need a “sounding board” for their ideas. We typically have a goal orset of goals that we are working toward such as the successful sale of their business.
An advisor is a person who gives advice or counsel. They typically address a single or well-defined issue or issues. The member of a board of directors would be considered an advisor as opposed to a mentor or consultant.
As defined above I typically work as an advisor on a set problem or issue. I also can also assemble an advisory board of directors for your business or work with you simply as a member of your advisory board.